Rules and guidelines
Here on the Minevictus server we have a few rules and guidelines which we expect you to consider before playing, it's in yours and the community's best interest to do so.
>> We do not condone the following: 1. Raiding and griefing in any way, shape or form. 2. Using client-side hacks including, but not limited to, x-ray and flight. 3. Exploiting glitches and bugs in vanilla Minecraft or our plugins. 4. Harassing, bullying, and discriminating others in any of our platforms. 5. Advertising other Minecraft servers or shady third-party services.
Good player behavior is heavily encouraged since we strive to keep up a healthy community. Think before you type in chat. If you feel a player is being an annoyance or harassing others, let a staff member know through in-game commands like /msg, /helpop or contact us on Discord.
We ask that you let staff handle situations since they are trained and have seen most situations. That being said, we sincerely thank you for doing your part in bringing things to our attention.
It's true that claiming might seem difficult at first, however, after reading this article you will become the Obi Wan Kenobi of claiming. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
While our community is great and most players won't touch other players' builds, it is recommended to create a claim. It's as simple as typing /claim, which will create an 8x8 claim that extends from bedrock to the build height limit. Bigger claims are possible, more information on that can be found below.
The default claim size might be too small once you've been playing for a while. In order to create a bigger claim, you need to accumulate claim blocks which can be earned through playtime, our in-game reward systems or by simply voting for us and welcoming new players which join the server.
>> Steps for making a bigger claim. 1. Hold a golden shovel in your main hand and don't switch between items. 2. Right-click two opposing corners of the area you want to claim. 3. You can inspect land by right-clicking a stick.
If you wish to give someone permission to build on your claim or interact with your chest(s) or button(s) the guide below here will suit you well. It's always a good idea to keep track on who can access your claim, to do this type /trustlist to see who has permissions to do so.
It is also possible to give every player access to the claim you are standing in by typing the command /trust public in the in-game chat. Make sure to stand in the correct claim!
With every server there comes a bunch of commands, we are no different. Under here we have listed what we think are the most essential for a smooth playing experience.
Note that each trust-level inherits the previous one. Players that have been /containertrust'ed are also /accesstrust'ed etc.
Subdivisions are basically claims inside claims. You can set subdivision-specific permissions. Subdivisions will not inherit the permissions of their parent claim, and vice-versa.
That means if I stand inside a subdivsion and /containertrust Notch, Notch will be able to interact with containers inside the subdivision, but not in the parent claim (assuming he isn't also /containertrust'ed in the parent claim).
To get started, simply type /subdivideclaims and claim as usual (but inside your claim). Iron blocks and wool will outline the subdivision in the same way gold blocks and glowstone will outline regular claims.
For every vote, you earn 100 bonus claim blocks. In addition, you can earn up to 2000 claim blocks for logging on and being active. We like to welcome new players on Minevictus, so whenever you type /spawn after a new player joins, you get 50 bonus claim blocks!
Your votes add up over time, and you'll be able to unlock some cool rewards! The rewards are listed below.
|Votes||Homes||Headgear||Particles||Pets||Flight in the overworld|
|VIP (32 votes)||4 total||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|VIP+ (64 votes)||5 total||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|MVP (128 votes)||6 total||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|MVP+ (256 votes)||7 total||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Our staff is online around the clock and around the world to ensure things run smoothly. If you require support and there isn't a staff member online, leave a message in our Discord's #support and we'll respond to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
- Is keepInv on?
- Yes, but don't rely on it as it'll eventually be disabled; it makes the game too easy seeing as we already have /back.
- Is fire spread on?
- No, this is to prevent players' builds from burning down.
- Is there a shopping district?
- Yes, a player-made and player-managed one at /warp shops. Be sure to check out /warp tutorial to see how you can create chestshops.
- Why is my name grey?
- When you vote, it colors your name for 24 hours. To see what other rewards you get from voting, check out the rewards section.
- How can I see how many claim blocks I have left?
- Do /help and hover over your player head.
- How many homes can I set?
- By default you can set up to 3 homes, but you can unlock more by donating or voting (see /donate and /rewards respectively).
- What's an Eggerino?
- It's a turtle egg, place it down and eventually a turtle will hatch. Don't let any mob stand on it or mine it without Silk Touch or it'll break.
- How big is the map?
- The Overworld is 50,000 by 50,000 blocks with the world border at 25,000 blocks. The End and Nether are both 100,000 by 100,000 blocks with the world border at 50,000 blocks.
- Is there a currency?
- We don't have a digital currency since we trade with items. We do have chestshops and the currency used for that is emeralds.
- Are phantoms enabled?
- No, we've decided to disable phantoms because players found them to be really annoying. If you need phantom membrane, a staff member can spawn some phantoms in for you, or you could ask if anyone has any they're willing to trade.